On the pages that follow you will find a great group of individuals who call Sharon Mennonite Church home and family. We are an eclectic family unit of Christians who take very seriously God’s call to follow and serve Him. This is reflected in our Mission Statement: Our mission is to know, to worship, to serve and to share Jesus Christ.
We come from a variety of settings, worship and non-worship backgrounds. We view our worship of God as a 24/7 activity that not only occurs in a building on Sundays, but throughout our daily activities and interactions with the world. Therein lays the strength and health of Sharon. We take care of each other, and at the same time put forth an effort to be available for those who have needs outside of our immediate family.
We seek to be faithful to the words our Savior gave us in Matthew 28:19-20:
“Therefore go and make disciples of all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you“(NIV)
- Sunday School—Sunday 9:30 am
- Worship Service—Sunday 10:30 am
- Bible Study—1st, 2nd & 4th Wednesday 7:00 pm
- Women’s Luncheon @ Dutch Countryside, 1st Tuesday 11:30 am
- Senior Youth Group Bible Study, Sundays as scheduled 6:30-8:00 pm
- Junior High Youth Group Bible Study, Sundays as scheduled 5:00 – 6:30 pm
- Youth Service 4th Sunday 10:30-11:30 am
- Care and Social Groups meet throughout the month
Pastor: Bob Yoder
Sharon Mennonite Church
7675 Amity Pike
Plain City, Ohio 43064